Viktor & Rolf Limited Edition Flowerbomb Fairytale



Fans of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb need to get down to Selfridges - as there's a special edition bottle in town! Sold exclusively at Selfridges, the bottle has had a bit of a revamp for Christmas, with a Viktor & Rolf Fairytale adorning the bottle. Spaced out along the glass, the story goes..."She arrived home. The house smelt different. "Has he bought me flowers?" She thought with a smile. But it smelled of lilies, freesias and roses... "Has he bought me perfume?" She wondered, but there were no new perfume bottles in her bathroom. Then she felt a sudden gust of wind and turned around. Was she dreaming? A pink explosion clouded over the bed covering it in flowers. "I am Flowerbomb" it whispered. "your perfect gift..." and it seems it has been the perfect gift for many as it is the current top seller in the beauty department at Selfridges. If you'd have visited the London store last week you'd have seen a beautiful flower garden where people could go and  have their photo taken and purchase their limited edition bottles. Yes, limited edition - so once these are gone, they're gone.

Flowerbomb is one of those iconic fragrances that everyone seems to know what it is when they smell it. It's a classic, very sweet, floral smell oozing femininity and youthfulness.

Viktor & Rolf  Flowerbomb Fairytale is available exclusively at Selfridges costing £90 for 100ml.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Sounds lovely and fresh, although I try not to get too obsessed with limited edition scents since they can be very tricky to get hold of later on :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely and I love that packaging, such a shame it's limited edition though! xx

    www.lipgloss-and-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello love! I found your blog through She said beauty. I love your blog,I have followed and had a good read. just wanted to send you a positive message because your blog is very nice and I love the things you write about, I have my own blog if you want to follow or have a look! I welcome everyone http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just wanted to say that i've nominated you for the Liebster Award. The reason why is because I love your blog. Check out more details on my blog and answer my mini questionnaire I prepared for you. It'll be fun :)

    xoxo www.cycybeauty.blogspot.com

    Oh and by the way, I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post thanks for update paye

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig