L'Occitane Precious Eye Balm

If you're a follower of my blog you may know that I'm really bad when it comes to caring for my eyes. I am meant to wear glasses which I often forget to do, which has resulted in years of squinting to see the computer, books and tv; and therefore has left me with wrinkles under my eyes.

I was thrilled when L'Occitane's Precious Eye Balm landed on my doorstep. It comes in a glass blue jar with a silver lid - looking very luxurious on the bathroom shelf! Inside is 15ml of the balm - which contains immortelle essential oil and cell extracts which apparently work together to help smooth wrinkes and give you firmer, younger looking skin. A mighty big claim if you ask me!


The instructions on the jar say to use every morning and or evening... I have been using it every morning and evening since I have had it, by smoothing it on under the eye area. There was about 6 weeks worth of product in there doing it that way - so you could easily make it last for a few months if you used it once a day.

The balm itself feels like a very light moisturiser but definitely has a balmy feel to it. It sinks into the eye area quickly - you don't have to leave a big gap between application and putting on your make up which is always a bonus.

While I was using it, I have to say I didn't really notice much of a difference - but as I used my last bit of it last night, I took a photo this morning then dug one out from September... using the eye balm for around 6 weeks. Here are the before and afters...


I was amazed at the difference! I can assure you these photos have not been altered in any way. There is such a visible difference that I wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone looking for a wrinkle reducing product. I am now really interested in seeing what the rest of the Immortelle range does - perhaps I could look 18 again?!

Have you tried any of the range and can give me any recommendations?

Seeing as we're on the subject of L'Occitane... I found this video and thought you guys might be interested. I'd always wondered (and always got it wrong!)



Admit it, who else has been getting it wrong!?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow that's good! I'm a huge fan of L'Occitane products (I always pronounce it wrong too!) and will have a lookout for this x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/
    P.S Lush xmas giveaway on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig