Free nails inc Polish with Glamour Magazine - Victoria

You gotta love it when a magazine freebie is something good. nails inc seem to collaborate at least once a year with Glamour magazine, and it's that special time of year once again. When you buy the December issue for £2 (with Kristen Stewart on the cover) you get a free nails inc nail polish, which would normally cost £11.


There are a choice of four shades - Victoria, Tate, Picadilly Circus or Basil Street.... or you could go for all four! I was fairly restrained and just got the one - I picked up Victoria which is a very deep cherry colour that is almost brown. It's fairly similar to an OPI polish I have - William Tell Me About OPI. It reminds me of the colour of barbeque sauce!


As with all nails inc polishes, it goes on well and lasts a while before it starts to chip. I'd thoroughly recommend everyone to take advantage of this offer, especially if you've never tried nails inc before; there's never been a better time to try!

Which polish did you get?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I got the beige one, the pink on and the purple one (I don't have then names to hand) This isd the first time I've tried the Nails Inc Polishes and i have to say, I love them!!
    Jen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got basil street and I love! Also just did a waxing lyrical post about it :p snap

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous on your nails! I got "Tate", a deep red and it's so pretty and perfect for this time of year X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is in my stash, haven't used it yet, but it's pretty!

    http://www.nail4you.co.uk/lp/Nail-file

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely Alice and your nails are beautiful atm! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Picadilly Circus! a berry gorgeous red I love it!xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig