Nails of the Day - Zoya Tao

This polish is one that came in my Boudoir Privé box - taken from Zoya's new Smoke & Mirrors collection. This one is from the 'Mirrors' part, as it's metallic. The 'Smoke' part is for the cream shades in the collection.

If I'm honest, Tao isn't the kind of colour I'd pick up if I was shopping for myself - I'm not a big fan of multi-tonal nail polish, but I actually really like this.


It's a silvery steel colour with a hint of blue, which has tiny weeny micro glitter inside. I've added an extreme close up of one of my nails so you can see what I mean.


It's very pretty, and even nicer when it hits the light and you see the depth of the polish.

I always wear a base coat, but sometimes dark colours stain nails - I'm happy to report that this one didn't!

This is only the second bottle of Zoya polish I've owned and I'm impressed. All of their polishes are formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP free, and have a vegan friendly forumla. The brushes are nice and wide, and both polishes I have of theirs go on so smoothly and are opaque in just one coat (although I have done two here because I just have to!) I will definitely be checking out more of their polishes.

Which Zoya polishes do you own? Would you recommend them?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is a great colour, perfect for the dark nights.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    @thekeypieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour, really takes the blue nail trend of the summer and makes it wearable for autumn. Also like the micro glitter, makes glitter daytime friendly. I've never used Zoya polishes but keep hearing good things about them so may well have to invest.

    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! Such a pretty color! I'm going to have to pick this one up!

    www.choochootre.com

    @choochootre

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 Zoya. I won this collection and I'm in love with pretty much all of them

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig