Nails of the Day - OPI Elephantastic Pink

I do not like jelly polishes. I do not know why I keep buying jelly polishes. I do not like them. This polish is not an exception. If it were a creme polish it might actually be a nice colour, but as it is, it's as though someone sicked up a strawberry blancmange on my nails.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

If you see me mentioning on Twitter that I'm going to be buying a jelly polish, or adding a jelly polish to a wishlist, can you please remind me I don't like the things, because evidently I keep forgetting.

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I like the color though.. And whilst normally I would agree, I have to say OPI do you think I'm Tex-ey is a beautiful and not so annoying jelly polish I am wearing now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't buy another jelly polish ;) But the colour is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and don't find it to have much of a jelly finish. Gorgeous colour, similar to Barry M's Pink Flamingo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not so jelly that I can see the line of my nail, but jelly enough for me not to like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a nice lovely pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow it looks so not jelly like. i LOVE it!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig