NOTD: Models Own - Champagne

Since seeing this on Diamond Solitaire's blog I had to have it! Every time I passed a Boots I went in in the hopes of them stocking Models Own, which is quite a rarity it seems from the amount I tried in. In the end I went to the flagship store in Bond Street, and there it was.

It is the most gorgeous, metallic polish I have ever seen. It literally looks like you have metal nails - kind of like the effect Minx would give you I guess. I wore it on Saturday night and so many people stopped to ask me what it was.

I think it has more goldy tones than silver, but the shade lays somewhere between the two which is great because it means you can wear it with even more! I had on gold wedges, watch, pendant and gold detail on my bag and one man even commented on how my nails matched all of those things!

I wore it for a couple of days before any tipwear, and look forward to wearing it again.


Have a look at my Estee Lauder video a couple of posts down if you want to see it in action.

This is my first Models Own purchase - now I know where to find it, is there anything else I should try to get hold of?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love Champagne too, as well as Feeling Blue, Pastel Pink, Lilac Dream, Pink Sorbet and loads more :-) I have my collection swatched on my blog :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh As I said I am picking this up- TODAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a good metallic gold and I think I might have just found it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how a man commented on it matching everything haha, it goes really well with your skintone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I love it, totally recommend it!

    Catherine, will check out your blog later to see those colours - thanks!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought it today yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoop whoop well done! Does Brent Cross stock Models Own do you know? x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig