Nails of the Day - OPI Houston We Have a Purple

Houston We Have a Purple is taken from OPI's spring collection - the Texas Collection. It is a really nice raspberry toned colour, which is highly glossy. I have come to discover that I don't like jelly nail polishes. I don't like being able to see the line of the white of my nail under my polish, I don't like the opacity.  I am normally a massive OPI fan - I think they are great colours with great staying power, but in this case it began chipping after just one day. I was so unimpressed that it's already gone on eBay.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I hate the jelly finishes too! They are so hard to work with. I ended up e-baying Dating a Royal for that very reason!! I won't be buying another one of those! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig