MAC Viva Glam Gaga II Lipstick

I purchased this online, without having seen it in real life. I'd decided I am a nudey and pinky kinda girl, and I loved the original Viva Glam Gaga so much that I would have faith in the new nude shade that had been brought out.


MAC give all proceeds of the Viva Glam sales to the AIDS foundation, which I love - there aren't many companies that give the whole amount to charity. I love the packaging, I love that it's a nude, but my loves don't really continue much further. It's described as a warm beige, but I found it a little too cool for my skintone - and although it didn't blend in with my skin completely it made me feel a little 'dead' looking! I think it would be fine mixed with a little pink, but where's the fun in that?! It's Amplified in finish, it does feel nice on the lips, not at all drying, but I found it a bit too creamy for my liking. I think this might end up in a blogsale unfortunately.



 Have you tried it yet? What do you think?

It's taught me a valuable lesson not to buy unless I've tried!

SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig