Nails of the Day - OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

This was my staple Autumn/Winter 2009 nail polish - just goes so nicely with everything, lasts well, and with a topcoat is super shiny! As the warmer weather teases us I thought I'd better get in a few wears of this before it's all about brights and pastels that you just can't pull of in the same manner in the cold weather. Lincoln Park After Dark is a dark dark shade with hints of plum. William Tell Me About OPI which was released last year is very similar to this - but this wins hands down. I'd go as far as saying this is one of my favourite shades EVER!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this colour. I also have William Tell me about OPI and they are quite similar. I really love Lincoln Park at Midnight too. Have you tried that one?

    Fave ever OPI lacquer is Russian Navy. Divine! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it, but wil do now, thank you! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig