I'm the Mirror Diary Girl!

Some of you Beauty Bloggers may remember that last year Burt's Bees announced that they were looking for someone to become the face of their new campaign..... I am that girl!

They wanted someone who could test the products and report back on a daily basis, to camera, telling the viewers how it was going - a real life trial, if you will.

I have had a big mirror with a camera inside installed in my house, and a laptop which is what I use to do all my filming.


I had to have training in how to use everything and what I'm allowed and not allowed to do.... like no filming in the nude (damn!)

The range I am testing is the new Anti Blemish Solutions range, which they have made using the natural form of Salicylic Acid which has been found in Willow Bark. Today is Day 5 of the testing and so far I'm enjoying the products.


My videos are going out on www.beautythenaturalway.com and I have a Twitter account too @MirrorDiaries  please follow me, send me some questions and stuff, I need inspiration of things to waffle about - what would YOU like to know?

It's been weird, saw my face on a little advert today... have you spotted me anywhere? If so please let me know! x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So love that you are the face of this...really welldone!!

    Going to have a watch of all the videos tonight...
    would you mind if I used the pic about of the Bees mirror for a post tomorrow about what you are doing and ofcourse will link back to your blog and the Burt's Bees site with your videos on?

    Would really love to tell everyone about this! :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what fun. Huge congratulations, look forward to reading and watching these. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, how exciting, well done. Looking forward to seeing your vids.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig