Chance Discovery... Growing Lashes Cheaply

During the colder months my face has been really dry. Nothing I was using was seeming to help - it was desperately crying out for some re-hydration which I just couldn't seem to give it. After bathing my kids one night and slathering on the Oilatum cream, I saw what a difference it made to their skin - they went from being dried up crisps to nice smooth bubbas. That night I decided to try it on my face. If it's kind enough for babies it will be find enough for my mush. I think I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and my skin is loving it!



As I've applied it I've used it all over my face and neck - eyes included, and I've noticed a change in my eyelashes. I'm sure they're longer! Now I'm not saying this will rival LiLash or any other eyelash growth stimulators on the market, but I'm pretty sure it's making a difference, and only after 3 weeks. I decided to have a look back through my blog to see if there were any pictures which would be the proof. I found one from last year, and put it alongside one I took a few days ago. What do you think? I think there is a difference there.



Gah, it's freaky seeing my eyes like that!

So it might be slight, and yes I'm wearing a different mascara so they look fatter... but the length has definitely changed. If you're looking for a cheap way to grow your lashes, you should try Oilatum cream. Your face might love it too! You can pick it up in any chemist and its around £10 for a giant 500ml bottle with pump. I've also heard Vaseline can do the trick, might be worth a shot.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i use the natural face repair by oilatum.. i've been using it for the last 2 weeks when my skin desperately needed some moisture as it was getting dry & flaky & dehydrated. So far, it's done an amazing job. and it doesn't cause me any breakouts even though my skin is naturally oily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! I thought it might break me out because of how rich it is but it's amazing! (touch wood) so far so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog hun. Can you check out mine? Just started it and trying to get some followers :)
    Its: 5pinklillies.blogspot.com

    thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig