MAC 'Cultured' Lipglass

I've been having a little organise of my make up and found Cultured hidden away at the back of a drawer. I don't know quite how I forgot about it, as it's a gorgeous pale shimmery purpley-pink lipglass which is nearly at the end, so I must have been fond of it!



The photo above shows it on it's own on my lips, but it works really well over pink lipstick to give it more 'oomphf' or over nude lippie when it's too white. I like that it's a nice pale pink without being dolly-like. It's quite sticky, but most lipglosses are aren't they? It's just part and parcel. It can be worn with a strong eye as it's not too over powering - just a great all rounder!



Other make up used:
  • Sheer Cover mineral foundation in Buff
  • e.l.f. mineral concealer in Light
  • Natural Collection SunTint Bronzing Powder in Golden Glow
  • Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Orchid Mosaic as blush

  • Benefit eyeshadow in i cannes & i will (all over lid)
  • BECCA Jewel Dust in Aspara (in inner corners)
  • MAC Mulch (in creases and blended up)
  • MAC Technakohl liner in Earthline
  • Diorshow Maximiser
  • MAC Zoomlash in Lofty Brown
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks like a perfect shade for me! I find it hard to find a lippy I suit. My natural lips are very red which makes it tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty colour! It really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig