Nails of the Day - Barry M Mushroom

I really like Barry M's range of polishes - they are fantastic quality, long lasting and are normally on special offer in either Superdrug or Boots for 2 for £5.

When Metro Chic et al came out last year, I wasn't really feeling the whole sludgey nail vibe so I didn't go for it - this year how ever, I'm aaaaaall about the sludge, so decided to try Mushroom by Barry M for starters.

Two coats, with Poshe topcoat over the top.


I would describe it as a grey-beige sludge. Helpful!? It it supposedly a good dupe for Chanel's Paticuliere, which I'm not going to bother trying because I'm quite satisfied with the results Barry M has delivered.


 It goes on easily, the brush isn't stupidly skinny and it looked great after just one coat. I don't know why but I am never satisfied with just one coat. It looked perfect, but still I had to go for round two - does anyone else have the same issue as me?! Its chic, sophisticated and a really nice autumney nail (gah - it's meant to be summer!)

I have been wearing it for 3 days now with Poshe topcoat and it's still in immaculate condition. Highly recommended.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That's lovely! I bought this for someone as part of an international swap but didn't get a bottle for myself. I think I should correct that.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it lasted ages on me as well..

    Then I got OPI Over the taupe, and they're practically identical- durr!!

    But it's sucha nice look isn't it? David my hubby loves this when I wear it (thought men would generally hate sludgey nail varnish ) haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig